Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Braking The Monotony

Life tries its best to trap us in cycle; you wake up in morning, read newspaper, go to office, check mails, get a cup of coffee and the work starts. Its a blessing if you have work which is interesting(challenging, as many people say; but I believe that more than work people you work with are challenging), the day ends, you go home, you get 2-3 hours of life and its 01.00 O'clock in midnight, you sleep as have to get up early in the morning, its a cycle a vicious cycle.

We all live a very usual life, a very similar life. I talk to people and I ask " whats up?" they reply "nothing", none of us have a story to tell. We don't have time for things we like to do or pretend liking to do. We plan too much and implement less; very often I get this feeling there is so much generality in my life that may be some time back some where in this world somebody might have lived a life which is same as mine or might be living a similar life; I might be just repeating what he did or somebody is doing or somebody will.

How do I break this monotony? How to get out of this cycle?

I will like to live a life which changes daily, I don't want to recognize the person I was yesterday.
I am asking too much and I am using too much 'I's which I really hate. Thinking this thing since a long time, it was decided that something will be done pretty soon which is going to change my life completely.
I want to live a new life... everyday. I want to tell a new story everyday!

1 comment: